Do you absolutely love social media? Do you consider yourself to be creative? Are you a skilled writer? If the answer is a resounding “YES!”, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the right person to fill a newly created position within our company. In this position, you will work closely with our Marketing Director to assure the best of the best photos and videos from our social leagues and events are shared on our social media channels on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Browse hundreds of photos and videos each week to find the best content.
- Create posts for our social media channels and schedule posts, as needed.
- Track employee submissions and send weekly content reports to our Marketing Director.
- Work alongside our in-house video creators to develop weekly highlight videos.
- Assist in running social media/sales promotions.
- Attend in-person or virtual meetings, as needed
- Knowledge of all social media platforms is a must!
- Exceptional writer!
- Strong artistic eye! (You know a great photo when you see one).
- Past experience managing a business’s social media channels is a massive plus!
- Prior experience utilizing third-party social media scheduling software is a major plus, however, not mandatory.
SKILLS WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO HAVE:
- Prior use of Adobe Creative Suite. (Canva does not count. We do not do Canva over here).
- You can run a Google Sheet like a boss.
This role is 100% Work From Home/Remote. (This means you will need to supply your own computer/internet connection. You will not be reimbursed for either).
- So long as you do your job and complete tasks in a timely manner, you can work. between 9am-5pm, 5pm-Midnight, or you can work between Midnight and 7am. You run your own hours. Do an incredible job. That is all we ask of you!
- Compensation: $12-14 per hour, based on past experience.
This is a Part Time, Contract Job Opportunity – Less than 20 hours per week
Anticipated Hours Per Week: 5-8
Milwaukee Sports and Social is an Equal Opportunity Employer