Wednesday Spring Co-Ed Doubles Pickleball (7 Weeks)
This past winter, our Pickleball league sold out in less than 2 hours!
So we decided to bring it back. However, this time we are partnering with Dale Z's On Tour - The first bar in Milwaukee to build state-of-the-art outdoor Pickleball Courts in their backyard!
The nation's fastest growing sport has officially arrived in Milwaukee!
Grab your partner or register solo for this super limited league on Wednesday Nights!
- 7 weeks of play (3 sets [games] in every match) 6 Regular Season Matches + Single Elimination Bracket Style Tournament for the top teams!
- Each week, you will play 3 sets. The first two sets will be played first to 11 (win by 2, with a 13 point cap). The third game is played first to 5 (win by 2, with a 7 point cap)!
- This league is designed for fun, recreational play for all skill levels! This is NOT a competitive Pickleball league!
- Milwaukee Sports and Social will provide all Pickleball Paddles, balls and nets. However, players are welcome to bring their own paddles.
- Teams may consist of any mix of genders. 2 players per team. Teams may have a sub player fill in for all weeks except playoff night.
- Game Dates: 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7, 6/14, 6/21 (an extra week may be added on in the event of a rain out).
- All games will be played on Wednesday Nights between 6-10pm! Your team's finalized schedule with specific game times will be provided via email 1 week prior to the league beginning.
- When you register, you will receive a survey asking you to share various pieces of information about yourself. We will use these details to pair you with the locals who we think you will be a great fit with on and off the court!
- Each team will be outfitted with a special team-colored t-shirt!
- A staff member will be present each night to help track weekly scoring.
- This is a self-officiated league with no referees.
- This is an adult league. No minors are permitted.
- Location: Dale Z's On Tour
3583 S Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53207
- If this league sells out, the two teams who finish at the bottom of the standings will not make the playoffs. Instead, they will receive a $10 Milwaukee Sports and Social Voucher good towards a future Individual or Partial Team sign up!
If you want to play, act fast! There is only space for 16 teams!