Tuesday Co-Ed Doubles Pickleball (6 Weeks) [ADVANCED]
Just because snow will be covering every pickleball court in Milwaukee this winter, it doesn't mean you need to stop hearing the sweet sound of the pickleball hitting your carbon fiber paddle!
We loaded up the calendar with 5 NIGHTS OF PICKLEBALL spanning 2 locations this winter!
Best of all, to make sure everyone has fun, we have decided to split each night between Recreational/Intermediate play and Advanced/Intermediate play! This means we will only have space for 8 teams in each skill level each night of the week!
This is the sign up page for Tuesday Night Advanced/Intermediate!
Advanced/Intermediate is designed for players who have been playing pickleball for the better portion of the past year (or longer) or for players who are looking for a tougher challenge to sharpen their skills each week. PLEASE NOTE: Even though this is being established as an Advanced skill level league, Milwaukee Sports and Social is a social league at heart. Our Sportsmanship Policy will still be upheld for this league.
Each night, you will play 2 games (first to 11) against 2 teams in your skill level.
Grab a friend or join solo to be paired with a fun Milwaukee local this winter!
- 6 weeks of play (2 sets [games] in every match) 10 Regular Season Matches + Single Elimination Bracket Style Tournament for the top teams!
- This league is designed for fun, recreational play for advanced skill level players who are looking to have a social experience each week!
- Milwaukee Sports and Social will provide all Pickleball Paddles, balls and nets. However, players are welcome to bring their own paddles.
- Teams may consist of any mix of genders. 2 players per team. Teams may have a sub player fill in for all weeks except playoff night.
- NOTE: Given the nature of this sport, all players in this league are required to have a substitute player available and ready to step in for any games they expect to miss!
- Game Dates: 11/7, 11/14, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19 - No games the week of Thanksgiving!
- All games will be played on Tuesday Nights between 6-10pm! Your team's finalized schedule with specific game times will be provided via email 1 week prior to the league beginning.
- When you register, you will receive a survey asking you to share various pieces of information about yourself. We will use these details to pair you with the locals who we think you will be a great fit with on and off the court!
- Each team will be outfitted with a special team-colored t-shirt!
- A staff member will be present each night to help track weekly scoring.
- This is a self-officiated league with no referees.
- This is an adult league. No minors are permitted.
- In the event we have a greater interest in a different skill level on the same night, we reserve the right to shrink this league to accommodate the needs of Milwaukee's Pickleball community.
- Location: Pershing Elementary School
1330 S 47th St, West Milwaukee, WI 53214
- If this league sells out, the two teams who finish at the bottom of the standings will not make the playoffs. Instead, they will receive a $10 Milwaukee Sports and Social Voucher good towards a future Individual or Partial Team sign up in place of their 6th week!
If you want to play, act fast! There is only space for 8 teams!