Kickball Spooktacular II: Presented by Pabst Blue Ribbon
Our Kickball Spooktacular returns this October and it will be bigger and better!
This Halloween-themed Kickball Tournament will feature up to 16 teams dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes, as they compete for prizes and the chance to be crowned Halloween Champions!
Kick it on the field and party with your friends at Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub (a 3-minute walk from the field)! Pabst Blue Ribbon has signed on as our presenting sponsor! This means every player will receive a voucher good towards 1 Free PBR at Jackson's PBR!
This Year's Format: Double Elimination! Every Team is guaranteed, at least, 2 games! (We listened to players who said they wanted more spooky fun!).
Play for only $15 per person when you register a Full Team of 15!
Don't have enough players to form a Full Team of 15? Register solo or bring a few friends and compete for only $24.99 per player!
Don't wait! We are only making space for 16 teams in this ghoulish tournament! Click below to save your spot today!
The Top 3 Teams Win Prizes:
- Grand Prize: The entire team will take a tour of the Historic Pabst Brewery in Milwaukee together at a TBD date in 2023! Players will receive complimentary drinks and swag, as they enjoy an evening together celebrating their championship win! Prize courtesy of Pabst Blue Ribbon! The Grand Prize winning team will be asked to select a date at the field. Prize must be redeemed in 2023.
- Second Place: A keg party at Jackson's PBR at a TBD date in 2023! Prize courtesy of Pabst Blue Ribbon. The second place team will come together to enjoy a few complimentary apps and a keg of PBR at Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub! The second place team will be asked to select a date at the field. Prize must be redeemed in 2023.
- Third Place: Picture a cauldron of PBR being wheeled out onto the field. Yeah... the winner's of our third-place game will be treated to a spooktacular amount of PBR! Prize courtesy of Pabst Blue Ribbon!
About The Tournament:
- Competition begins at 10AM on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Championship Game and Runner-Up 3rd Place Game will take place at 7pm!
- This is a Double-Elimination Tournament
- Event Location: West Milwaukee Park: 5000 W. Burnham Street, Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dress Code: Wear your favorite Halloween Costume (or dress as a Full Team theme)
- Tournament Style: While this is a tournament, like all of our Co-Ed Kickball leagues, this tournament is designed to be social, fun, and recreational. All players competing in the tournament will be playing under our Sportsmanship Policy.
- Rain Out Date: In the event of poor weather, the Kickball Spooktacular will be held on Saturday, October 28, 2023.
- Game Rules will be the same as all Milwaukee Sports and Social Co-Ed Kickball Leagues
Full Team Roster Requirements:
Because this is a tournament, we want all rosters to be balanced and equally competitive. In turn, we ask for the following minimum roster make ups:
15 Players - Minimum of 5 Female Players on Roster
13 - 14 Players - Minimum of 4 Female Players on Roster
12 Players - Minimum of 3 Female Players on Roster
(We do not recommend rosters with less than 12 players, but you may have as few as 10. However, rosters of 10-11 Players must have a Minimum of 3 Female Players on Roster).
ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!